Friday, March 20, 2020

Such a hard time to be a sissy.. The COVID-19 virus has pretty much stopped all 'social' interactions. So what's a sissy to do? Thankfully we have the internet! If you liked my post about sissy dares, then you should love this post about Sissy University! I'm not sure who wrote this wonderful site, but if you're an aspiring sissy and want to push your limits, this is a great resource! I started as just dabbling, occasionally sneaking out and flashing my panties in a pretty skirt to pretty much being full time, wearing the skimpiest of outfits, wearing jewelry that label me a sissy, while being out and about. If you're a sissy, and you start working through the classes at SU PLEASE join my Fetlife group and post your progress!

2 comments:

  1. An interesting link Katie but some of those classes look too easy. It woukd be great to see more intensive and challenging courses suggested.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's what I thought, until I failed to complete the Anal Technology major. I got through all the 200 classes, but the 300 level, especially the butt plug final scared me...

      Delete