Thursday, January 30, 2020

I LOVE sissy dares! On Fetlife, there's a group Sissy Public Humiliation. Well I've been asked to go to a restaurant dressed in a LBD, so I did!


Then another TGurl (she's really beautiful!!) asked for a dare, and here was my challenge!
On consecutive days, go to the pool wearing a your clear chastity cage, or put it on there, and swim in a bikini, the tinier the better, and get a pic of you swimming or lounging by the pool in a wet bikini. On the second day, at around the same time, do the same wearing your metal cage. You can wear a cover up, but, you MUST get a pic of you in your wet bikini bottom, where at least the outline of your cage shows! Think about how it would feel to walk around the locker room in a chastity cage.. Bonus if you can get pics inside the changing room! After completing this dare, she posted the pics to her Fetlife account (she really is beautiful!!!)

So it was then her turn and here's what she came up for me!
Put on some stockings and garters. Plus your usual underwear. Wear a loose flowing skirt or dress. Then go somewhere in public you feel comfortable. Then at some stage either in a toilet or elsewhere. tuck the back of the skirt into the back of your panties. So it looks like you "accidentally" did it. Then move around in the public area until someone lets you know. If know one says anything after 20 minutes, you can notice it and fix it yourself. Well here's the result..

Note the time on two of the pics. The return pic I turned to show that my panties were still visible!

It was scary, humiliating, and FUN! During the nearly 20 minutes that I walked around this shopping center, not one person said anything about my skirt being caught up in my panties, but I KNOW at least a dozen people saw it!

1 comment:

  1. Katie - i love your dares. Have you done more? AS you say, they are such fun to do.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete